- The Services of Your Personal Wedding Planner
- Your choice of Wedding Ceremony Location on The Rarotongan’s Aroa Beach or tropical gardens
- Wedding consultation meeting shortly after arrival to The Rarotongan with your Personal Wedding Planner
- Guided tour of The Rarotongan’s wedding ceremony location options to make your selection
- Accompanied transfers to Registrar of Marriages to lodge your application to marry
- Marriage Licence
- Apostille Stamp (if required)
- Pre-wedding meeting with your Celebrant or Minister, arranged by your Planner
- Pre-wedding Meeting arranged by your Planner with those suppliers booked through the resort eg Wedding Photographer, Bridal Hair & Make-up
- A White Draped 4-Post Wedding Archway
- Groomed area on Aroa Beach for your Wedding Ceremony
- Use of Aro’a Beach Gazebo
- Sound System to Play your 3 selected Songs at your Wedding Ceremony – Bridal Entrance, Signing of The Registry, Bridal Exit
- Tropical Flower Bouquet for the Bride + Tropical Blooms for the Bride’s Hair
- Buttonhole for the Groom
- Celebrant or Minister + Witnesses (if required)
- Bottle of fine Methode Traditionnelle to Celebrate + Island Gift from The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Lagoonarium
- Ceremonial Planting of the Uto (Baby Coconut Palm)
- Scroll of Your Personal Wedding Vows
- Room Turndown Service on Your Wedding Night with Fresh Tropical Flowers
- His & Hers Island Pareus (sarongs)
Land only: $3,999 per couple
Ask us about packaging your wedding and honeymoon!
Travelling outside these dates or from another port? Please call our specialised team for a personalised quote.
Book by: Mar 31, 2021!!
For New Bookings Only
Terms & Conditions: Prices are per couple, twin share, inclusive of pre-payable taxes and subject to availability at time of booking for new bookings only. Package is land only and includes no international flights and no airport transfers. Weddings in the South Pacific have a unique set of requirements. Please check with your consultant. Valid for sales and travel as specified. Blackout dates & seasonal surcharges do apply during peak periods as availability becomes limited. All prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees apply. Free nights & discounts are already included in costs. Travel insurance is strongly recommended. ABN 61 087 521 355
Talk to one of our expert wedding consultants today. 1800 800 722 or (07) 333 78 555 or fill in the below form and you will be contacted by an experienced wedding consultant.