Your Inclusions For the Ceremony:
- The services of your personal wedding & reception planner
- Tropical flower bouquet for the Bride
- Tropical blooms for the Bride’s hair
- Tropical neck garland (neck ei) or buttonhole for the Groom
- Decorated beachside archway
- Chauffeur transfer on wedding buggy for Bride to wedding ceremony
- Stereo system to play music of choice
- Transfers to and from registry office to process the marriage license
- Marriage license & certificate
- Services of a celebrant or minister
- Ceremonial planting of the ‘Uto’ (baby coconut palm)
- Complimentary bottle of bubbly to celebrate
- Wedding gift from The Edgewater Resort & Spa
- Copy of your personal wedding vows
- Room turndown service on your wedding night with fresh tropical flowers
- His & hers pareus
For the Reception
- Mouth-watering Island BBQ Buffet menu for 30
- 3 hour beverage package for 30 people
- One-tier wedding cake
- Fully decorated wedding reception venue
- Bride & Groom’s Accommodation
- 5 nights in a Beachfront Deluxe Suite at The Edgewater Resort & Spa
- Return airport transfers for the Bride & Groom
- Welcome tropical fruits & daily tropical breakfast & extensive complimentary activities
- A choice of either a ‘His & hers 30min aromatherapy massage’ or a ‘picnic hamper for two’
Please note: Minimum 3 night stay at The Edgewater Resort & Spa applies.
Now until 31 March 2022
Travelling on alternative dates? Please call our specialised team for a personalised quote.
This is our best value package deal, but if you are traveling outside these dates or from another port please contact our specialised team for a personalised quote.
Land only: $6,199 per couple
Ask us about packaging your wedding and honeymoon!
Book by: Mar 31, 2022!!
For New Bookings Only
TERMS & CONDITIONS: The Cook Islands has a very relaxed policy that allows international travellers to marry legally, only requiring the couple to reside for three (3) full days (not including the day of application) in Rarotonga, prior to the ceremony. The wedding couple must have the following in English: Birth Certificates, Valid Passports, Decree Absolute (Divorce papers) if either party have been married previously, Death Certificate of deceased former spouse if widowed, If the either party is under 20 years of age, written approval to marry is required by their parent. Prices are wedding, per couple, inclusive of pre-payable taxes and subject to availability at time of booking for new bookings only. Package is land only and includes no international flights and no airport transfers. Valid for sales and travel as specified. Blackout dates & seasonal surcharges do apply during peak periods as availability becomes limited. All prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees apply. Free nights & discounts are already included in costs. Travel insurance is strongly recommended. ABN 61 087 521 355
Talk to one of our expert wedding consultants today. 1800 800 722 or (07) 333 78 555 or fill in the below form and you will be contacted by an experienced wedding consultant.