- Dedicated professional on-site wedding coordinator and her team at your service
- Cost of Standard Registration with the Ministry of Justice
- Transport and chaperone to the Ministry of Justice for registration
- Celebrant on the day and consultation before your wedding day
- Groomed sandy beach venue overlooking Ta'akoka Motu with a bamboo archway, a bamboo aisle with coconuts and scattered flowers.
- Decorated guest seating
- Decorated signing table
- An Island Warrior to announce the arrival of the Bride
- Floral arrangements - Bouquet for the Bride & Neck Ei or buttonhole flower for the groom
- A bottle of Chilled Nautilus Cuvee Brut NV
- The recorded background music of your choice
- Internationally recognized Marriage Certificate with Apostle Stamp
Land only: $1,499 per couple
Ask us about packaging your wedding and honeymoon!
Travelling outside these dates or from another port? Please call our specialised team for a personalised quote.
Book by: Mar 31, 2021!!
For New Bookings Only
Terms & Conditions: Prices are per couple, twin share, inclusive of pre-payable taxes and subject to availability at time of booking for new bookings only. Package is land only and includes no international flights and no airport transfers. Weddings in the South Pacific have a unique set of requirements. Please check with your consultant. Valid for sales and travel as specified. Blackout dates & seasonal surcharges do apply during peak periods as availability becomes limited. All prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees apply. Free nights & discounts are already included in costs. Travel insurance is strongly recommended. ABN 61 087 521 355
Talk to one of our expert wedding consultants today. 1800 800 722 or (07) 333 78 555 or fill in the below form and you will be contacted by an experienced wedding consultant.