Your Holiday Includes:
- Return economy airfares to Nadi (including 30kgs of checked luggage, meals & drinks)
- Bula welcome at Nadi airport with bottled water and Shell Lei
- Return airport transfers
- 7 Night Mamanuca & Yasawa Islands Cruise
- All meals whilst onboard
- Daily island excursions & water activities
- Guided island, village & school tours
- Use of snorkelling equipment & mini gym
- Tropical lovo feast & kava ceremony
- Entertainment, Hikes & kayak safaris
- 24 hour self-service tea & coffee bar
- Marine Biologist led snorkelling & glass bottom boat tours to remote reefs & daily marine & cultural lectures
- 3 nights’ accommodation (1 pre & 2 post) staying at The Terraces in a One Bedroom Apartment
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Nightly turndown service & daily room service
Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne Adelaide & Perth: 01 January – 30 September 2022
Travelling on alternative dates? Please call our specialised team for a personalised quote.
Brisbane: $4,999 per person, twin share
Sydney: $4,999 per person, twin share
Melbourne: $5,299 per person, twin share
Adelaide: $5,449 per person, twin share
Perth: $5,749 per person, twin share
Travelling from another port? Please call our specialised team for a personalised quote.
Book by: 31 March 2022
For New Bookings Only
Terms and conditions: Prices are per person, twin share, inclusive of pre-payable taxes and subject to availability at time of booking for new bookings only. Departures ex Brisbane, Sydney & Melbourne are direct with Fiji Airways, departures from Adelaide & Perth are via Sydney on a separate ticket and might require an overnight stay in Sydney at client’s own expenses if no connecting flight is available on the same day. This cost is not included in the package price. Valid for sales and travel as specified. Blackout dates & seasonal surcharges do apply during peak periods as availability becomes limited. All prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees apply. Free nights & discounts are already included in costs. Travel insurance is strongly recommended. ABN 61 087 521 355.
For Expert Friendly Advice Call 1800 111 653 or (07) 3221 3381 or fill in the below form and you will be contacted by an experienced travel consultant.